Bug fix of version 2.5 (March, 2012)
Fixed a bug in the compiler.
Release of version 2.5 (May, 2011)
Major source code revision for UNIX port.
Release of version 2.4 (Septemper, 2009)
Made some changes to the matrix library.
Release of version 2.3 (February, 2007)
1. Remove rarely used functions of ZeGraph and redesign its light, material, and texture objects;
2. Add single quote string in ZeScript. Now everything between two ' or two " is treaded as string;
Release of version 2.2 (January, 2007)
1. Text characters are represented by triangles. All shapes in ZeGraph are presented by points, lines, and polygons.
2. The use of light, texture, and material is redesigned for saving scene to the format of Virtual Reality Modeling Language.
Release of version 2.1 (October, 2006)
1. Thread safe at the function level.
2. Add thread primitive functions to the standard library.
3. Use :: instead of global: for global variable access.
4. Added range rexpression for getting/setting array, string, and user object.
Release ZeGraph library for C (July, 2006)
The library is for users who want to embed ZeGraph in their own program in C.
Use 64-bit integer (May, 2006)
The integer type of ZeScript is now 64-bit.
Allow using expr.expr in place of expr->expr and expr.func() in place of expr.func().
Allow getting and setting ASCII code of a string by array expression, e.g., s and s = 59.
Thread-Safe (March, 2006)
ZeScript core has been re-designed to address the thread-safe issue. It is possible now to execute a string of script code.
New features for ZeGraph (January, 2006)
Added EMF export support.Added clipping and triangulating for plotting filled map using GSHHS data
New features for ZeScript (December, 2005)
1. Zescript calls user defined __get/__set functions when the variable in array access a[...] is user object type.2. fixed a bug in the function for anchoring object in plot.
New features for ZeScript (October, 2005)
Extended ZeScript to support switch, do, and goto expressions.
New features for ZeScript and ZeGraph (September, 2005)
1. Added class object type, which may have meta functions for handling
2. A anonymous array now may be used as the left operand in an assignment expression to take multiple return from a function.
3. ZeGraph can nor produce GIF animation.
New feature for ZeScript (August, 2005)
wxWindow (July, 2005)
ZeScript (June, 2005)
C-Talk libraries (February, 2005)
From version 1.2.3 to 1.2.4 (October, 2004)
From version 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 (September, 2004)
From version 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 (August, 2004)
From version 1.2 to 1.2.1 (August, 2004)
From version 1.1 to 1.2 (July, 2004)
From version 1.0 to 1.1 (June, 2004)